"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses." - 1 Timothy 6:12
Looking towards the completion of our studies in Paul's first letter to Timothy, may we individually and collectively fight a good and worthy fight. Let us strive to continue our steadfast profession of faith and testimony to those who cross our path this week.
This week concludes our summer teaching series in 1 Timothy. Many thanks to the brethren who have graciously opened God's Word with us over the past weeks. We pray the series has been edifying to the saints and that ministry will enable us to grow in knowledge and in truth in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is the final chance to submit any questions regarding the 6 chapters. These can be submitted to Andrew, Vince or Mike. Don't miss this opportunity to hear panel feedback and comments on any passages that require expounding. You can submit questions by clicking here.
Lance and Kevina Cowie are the proud new parents of baby girl Leia, born Friday afternoon. Please continue to pray for Lance and Kevina as they begin their new journey as parents. Also for baby Leia's continued health and, most importantly, her salvation.
- Bill Brooks has passed away after a 7 year battle with cancer. Please keep his family in your prayers.
- There are several letters of acknowledgement now listed in the member's part of the website.
- Next Lord's Day is Langstaff's week to sing at Bethany. If all able could attend, it would certainly bring joy to the aged saints residing there.
- Andrew Ussher has returned from Mexico, likewise, Paul from Nicaragua. The gospel series in Yuma has concluded with John Clingen and Kyle Wilson.
- Many thanks to those involved in the organising of the food packages for the various workers in Zambia. The evening was productive and efficient because of the hard work behind the scenes.
The prayer requests will now be circulated via the members section. Please log onto the members site regularly in order to be up to date with the prayer needs of the individuals in our assembly.
"Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints." Ephesians 6:18